1. Dog has been registered with the AKC, has been microchipped within 10 days of purchase, and has not been transferred to a new owner. You may have the microchip done at your own vet’s office and send us a copy of the dated receipt for the microchip within six months of purchase.
2. Signed statement from the OFA or CERF that hips or eyes respectively will not certify with a grade of fair or above. (We reserve the right to have our own Vet’s opinion.)
3. In cases of full registration, dog has not been used as a stud or whelped a litter prior to having OFA certification. All limited registration dogs from Silver Creek Labs must not have whelped or sired a litter at anytime.
5. There must be no signs of injury, abuse, neglect and dog must be neither over weight nor over exercised, or guarantee is void.
6. No puppy/dog will ever be placed in a shelter. Always call us first if you cannot take care of him/her. We will take him/her back and find a good home for him/her.
7. If for some reason you find that your puppy is not working out in your family, you have the option of returning the puppy. However, no money will be refunded.
Silver Creek Labs will not be responsible for any travel/shipping expenses, either for receiving a replacement puppy or returning an unhealthy puppy. We will not be responsible for ANY vet expense or diagnostic testing for any reason; including spaying/neutering.
A written purchase agreement will be signed and dated for this guarantee to be legal.
This will be completed prior to the puppy being picked up or shipping date.